Seeking Feedback
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

specfiction

203 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  11:16:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Many copies of Proteus have been downloaded. I've received some emails discussing various aspects of the book, but no reviews, and no forum postings. I've been waiting to release print versions of the book. At that time, I'll start sending it to various reviewers, newspapers, and other media.

I was hoping, however, that one of the fun things about the site would be the reviews (by readers), but those have been slow in coming. I've received, so far, emails from three readers who said they wanted to review Proteus, but so far......

If you have downloaded the trial version, I'd love to hear your comments. The password trialdownld will get you on this forum (go to the registry page).

specfiction

203 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  10:03:09  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
You don't need a password to write a review. So those of you who have read at least the first four chapters of Proteus (over 300 readers), I'd love to hear your comments. Also, if you have some quick comments, put them here on the forum. It's easy to register for the forum, click on the Register link on the header of this page!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Speculative Fiction Review © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page